Combine an exciting sandboarding adventure with a dolphin watch in Port Stephens for an experience that will you never forget!
- Adult 15+ years old
- Children 4 - 14 years old
- Family Pass 2 Adults + 2 Children
- Concession/Student ID required at check in
- Infant 0 - 4 years old
The ‘Must Do’ Activity in Port Stephens
Our 4WD buses will transport you up into the high dunes, where you will be met by our sandboarding instructors who will teach you how to safely sandboard on the largest coastal sand dune system in the Southern hemisphere.
Stay and slide for as long as you like and return on one of our 4WD shuttle buses back to the departure point whenever you’re ready. Our first priority is your safety and to ensure your sandboarding adventure will be a joyful memory not to be forgotten.
- Complimentary bottle of water
- 4WD Transfers
- Sand Boards
- Instruction & supervision
What to Bring
- Casual clothing (no skirts!)
- Hat, sunscreen, and sunglasses
- Shoes (however, sandboarding is better barefoot)
- We operate rain, hail or shine.
- NO STAND-UP sandboarding will be allowed.