PORT STEPHENS 4WD DIRECTIONS FROM NEWCASTLE
FROM NEWCASTLE: BY BUS
Start: Newcastle Train Station
Port Stephens Coaches
Route 130 Newcastle to Fingal Bay
Finish: Anna Bay
Ask bus driver to stop at the Yellow 4WD Bus Stop Anna Bay
Timetable: Click here for Bus Timetables
Follow the signs from there to your 4WD tour guide. They will ensure your tour is memorable, informative, fun and educational.
MAP TO OUR DEPARTURE LOCATION
FROM NEWCASTLE: BY CAR
- Depart Newcastle via Tourle St, Mayfield West and follow the Signs to Nelson Bay
- Drive over Tourle St bridge and continue along Cormorant Rd, Kooragang
- At the roundabout – take the first exit left into Teal Street Kooragang – Signs to Nelson Bay
- Drive over the bridge at the Hunter River and continue along Nelson Bay Road for approximately 37kms.
- At the roundabout take the second exit Gan Gan Road Anna Bay for approx 1km.
- Turn right into James Patterson Street Anna Bay (James Patterson Street has speed hump all the way to the end)
- Continue to travel to the end of James Patterson Street down to the lower Car Park (The lower Car Park is at the beginning of the dunes where the concrete Pyramids are)