Experience the birubi wiggle and slide experience to the largest coastal sand mass in the amazing Australian beaches with lots of amazing photos.
- Adult 15+ years old
- Child 4 - 14 years old
- Concessions/Student ID required at check in
- Family Pass 2 Adults + 2 Children
- Infant Ages 3 and under
Seek out the wonder of Tin City
The Tin City Discovery offers the perfect snapshot of this amazing landscape. Explore the 2,500 hectares of sand dunes that make up Stockton Bight, on a fully guided tour in a purpose built 4WD vehicle.
Visit “Tin City”, a cluster of fishing shacks made out of corrugated iron located right in the middle of the surrounding sand dunes. Learn about the history of the dunes and the flora and fauna living in this unique landscape. Feel the wind in your hair and the adrenalin in your chest when you slide down the 30-40 metre high sand dunes.
- 20km roundtrip
- Guided commentary
- Complimentary water
- Sandboarding included
What to Bring
- Casual Clothing (no skirts!)
- Hat, sunscreen and sunglasses
- Shoes (however sandboarding is better bare footed)
- Car seat for children under 7 years of age
- We operate rain, hail or shine.
- NO STAND UP Sandboarding will be allowed.