WE ARE OFFICALLY BACK FROM MONDAY 1ST JUNE
Everyone here at Port Stephens 4WD Tours is excited to announce that since the NSW Government easing of restrictions and allowance of regional travel, that Port Stephens 4WD Tours will be open and ready for business from Monday 1st June.
In order to adhere to strict social distancing guidelines, we will be operating a little differently (and strictly within guidelines) to ensure the safety of our guests and staff; therefore our visitor numbers will be severely limited. Consequently our tour schedule will be modified; meaning, all guests will need to pre purchase tickets to join our Sandboarding & 4WD Tours.
Our revised tour schedule will be for our Beach & Dune tour with Sandboarding ONLY, under the new social distancing rules, our Sandboarding Adventure will not be operating:
Monday – Friday schedule
|Morning (am)||10:00am, 10:45am, 11:30pm|
|Afternoon (pm)||12:15pm, 1:00pm, 1:45pm, 2:30pm|
Saturday – Sunday schedule
|Morning (am)||9:30am, 10:00am, 10:30am, 11:00am, 11:30am|
|Afternoon (pm)||12:00pm, 12:30pm, 1:00pm, 1:30pm, 2:00pm, 2:30pm, 3:00pm|
Ways Port Stephens 4WD Tours are ensuring we are COVID Safe/Free:
- Cleaning and sanitising of all 4WDs after each tour
- Hand sanitiser will be available for use both at reception and on the sand dune
- All seating arrangements on 4WDs will to adhere to social distancing rules
- Revised reception setup to adhere to social distancing
- Revised Sandboarding set up to adhere to social distancing
- Shade canopies will be clearly marked out in order that we all adhere to social distancing
- Sandboards will be disinfected and cleaned after every group rotation
- Bookings must be pre purchased, walk up guests will need to book online on arrival spaces permitting
- Onboard payments will be preferably made by contactless method (PayWave, ApplePay)
- Complimentary water will be available onboard the 4WDs instead of being handed on arrival at reception
All this being said, we are extremely confident that we can still showcase our amazing backyard in a safe manner and offer the most memorable experience on the Stockton Sand Dunes here in Port Stephens. Everyone here at Port Stephens 4WD Tours cannot wait to get back out on the dunes again and look forward to welcoming you back on the big red buses.
Until then, stay safe and see you on the dunes 🙂