Sandboarding is a must-do activity in Port Stephens! Join us on an exciting adventure into the largest moving coastal sand dunes.
4WD COMBO PACKAGES
- Sanboarding + Dolphin Watch
- Sanboarding + Dolphin Discovery
Combine a Sandboarding Adventure with a Dolphin or Whale watch and Save
To book your combo, select your sandboarding time and click book now. Then you can select your cruise time.
Cruise the Port Stephens Harbour for 1.5 hours on your dolphin watch cruise (99% sighting rate, boomnet rides, morning or afternoon tea, and full commentary).
Then venture onto the Stockton Bight Sand Dunes in a purpose-built 4WD (look for the red buses), transporting you to 30-40m high sand dunes where boards, instruction, and supervision are provided by our team members for your ultimate adventure!
Departs from Dock C, d’Albora Marina, Teramby Rd, Nelson Bay. (15-minute drive from sandboarding location)
Sandboarding can be done at any time between 9:30am and 3:30pm
What to Bring
- Casual clothing (no skirts!)
- Hat, sunscreen, and sunglasses
- Shoes (however, sandboarding is better barefoot)
- We operate rain, hail or shine.
- NO STAND-UP sandboarding will be allowed.